Is your accounting firm falling behind?
Feeling frustrated with your firms progress?
Smart accounting firms are gearing up to get more progressive with their move to digitisation working with a peer group of other like minded firms
Lots of firms tell me they are making ample progress with their Digitisation or MTD Project but when I look at their numbers, the reality is worrying. Some firms need to triple their current conversion rates just to hit their own targets (UK wise those with MTD commitments). Some firms need to start converting hundreds of clients a month to get up to speed.
And after crunching the numbers for one accounting firm, I discovered that they would need 46 years to complete their cloud transition at their current rate of converting their client base to cloud.
If you feel like your firm’s cloud conversion plan isn’t going as well as you wanted it to, you’re not alone.
Ask yourself if any of the following applies to you:
- You have more than 100 accounting clients to convert to the cloud.
- You’re frustrated with the progress of your current cloud conversion plan.
- You have the desire and the motivation, but you aren’t hitting your conversion targets or timelines.
- Your staff and your clients aren’t fully engaged with the change, and your Cloud Champions and Project Managers aren’t getting the support they need.
- You’re struggling to measure and report the right KPIs, and you’re unsure of the correct steps to help your conversion plan gain traction.
If this sounds like your firm and are disappointed with your progress so far, our new group coaching service could be a perfect fit.
In May 2018 I'm launching the maiden group Digital Focus Group to personally help a group of 8 accounting firms like yours overcome these problems.
Together, we’ll be able to:
- Agree on and track the visualisation of your firm’s plans for converting client
- Document the steps you’ll need to take to get your conversion project to gain traction
- Identify and measure the right KPIs for your cloud conversion project
- Find and fix the particular problem areas your firm is struggling with as they arise
- Use my knowledge of past conversion projects – what’s worked and what hasn’t – to guide your firm through its cloud transition from start to finish.
The group coaching is for firms that want to:
- Be proactive with the MTD/Digitisation project!
- Be ahead of the charge & define the future of the firm
- Know where to start on this project
- Understand the right clients to work with & lead in this area
- Serve great clients to a brilliant standard & attract more
- Have staff that engage & start to drive the move forward
- Be guided through this process of transition
What will a firm get as part of the group?
- Be given a structure to work with
- Be in a like-minded group of firms in similar position of the MTD/Digitalisation Journey
- Progress together as a group – sharing what is working and not working within firms
- Keep each other accountable to the tasks required to be make the right progress
- Create a support network
- Gain the valuable insights of 7 other firms
What's format of the coaching?
- Meet face-to-face for an MTD/Digitisation Implementation Away Day once per quarter
- Meet as a group at an Online Accountability session once per quarter
- Meet in a 1-2-1 for a Firm Deep Dive once per quarter
- Be part of a private online group to keep in touch with each other in-between the sessions
This new service won’t be for everyone.
I'm only looking to on-board one to two groups initally so if it is something you want to be considered for then get your application booked ASAP.
Investment will be:
Initial on-boarding fee of £799
Monthly fee of £499
An investment of your own time & effort
"We started working with Matt over 6 months ago. In that time we have covered various areas of our Cloud Transformation agenda from add-ons for clients to our own internal processes and our internal pilot phase.
Matt has helped us with all of these areas and two of the key benefits are keeping us accountable to our short-term cloud goals and secondly making us think about the mid-to-long term cloud goals which can quickly creep up on you!
We have regular meetings to discuss current progress and barriers in key areas: processes, data, staff, communications, mindset, project KPI’s, prioritisation while still keeping an eye on the larger project delivery plan."
Clare Blackmore - Albert Goodman